They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. - Acts 2:42
Our vision is to lead and maintain a SPAC men’s community that:
- Establishes a regular rhythm of connection, worship, teaching and serving, with the approach and content tailored specifically for men.
- Provides an atmosphere of encouragement towards spiritual depth and growth.
- Promotes opportunities for men to invest themselves in the broader life of SPAC, including promotion of existing ministries, life groups, and significant SPAC events.
- Is committed to Godly order, submitting the ministry to the Pastoral Team and elders, and accepting feedback and direction as may be needed to maintain the overall health and well being of SPAC.
2018/2019 Men's Ministry Calendar:
- October 13, 2018 - Games & Tacos at the Auditorium (4908-53 ave Stony Plain), 2:30 - 6:30 pm. Bring a side or snack to share.
- October 26-28, 2018 - Men's Retreat at Camp Nakamun
- November 17, 2018 - Hockey & Wings at the SPAC Auditorium, 7:00 - 11:00 pm. Edmonton in Calgary, wings provided, bring a side or snack to share.
- December 8, 2018 - 1st Annual SPAC Crib Tournament at the SPAC Auditorium. Come learn or teach and then compete. Prizes to be won! Bring a snack to share.
- Save the Date: January 19, February 9, March 9, April 6, May 18, June 15