They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. - Acts 2:42
Our vision is to lead and maintain a SPAC men’s community that:
- Establishes a regular rhythm of connection, worship, teaching and serving, with the approach and content tailored specifically for men.
- Provides an atmosphere of encouragement towards spiritual depth and growth.
- Promotes opportunities for men to invest themselves in the broader life of SPAC, including promotion of existing ministries, life groups, and significant SPAC events.
- Is committed to Godly order, submitting the ministry to the Pastoral Team and elders, and accepting feedback and direction as may be needed to maintain the overall health and well being of SPAC.
2019/20 Men's Ministry Calendar
- Nov 18 Soul Care for Men @ SPAC Auditorium, 7-9pm, Sign up required, cost $20 Meets every 3rd Monday in the month
- Jan 11 Crib Tournament Jan 11 @ the SPAC Auditorium, 4908-53 Ave SP, time TBA
- May 2 Disc Golf & BBQ @ Jubilee Park SG, time TBA