They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. - Acts 2:42
Our vision is to lead and maintain a SPAC men’s community that:
- Establishes a regular rhythm of connection, worship, teaching and serving, with the approach and content tailored specifically for men.
- Provides an atmosphere of encouragement towards spiritual depth and growth.
- Promotes opportunities for men to invest themselves in the broader life of SPAC, including promotion of existing ministries, life groups, and significant SPAC events.
- Is committed to Godly order, submitting the ministry to the Pastoral Team and elders, and accepting feedback and direction as may be needed to maintain the overall health and well being of SPAC.
2019/20 Men's Ministry Calendar
- Jan 11 Crib Tournament @ the SPAC Auditorium, 4908-53 Ave SP. Come on out for a night of fun and laughter as we find out who the best Crib player is. Will it be you? Prizes to be won! If you need to learn the game or practice come on out at 5:30. The tournament will begin at 6:30 so don't be late. Sign up HERE, bring a friend, $5 and a snack and join us for meatballs and a little friendly compition.
- May 2 Disc Golf & BBQ @ Jubilee Park SG, time TBA